- SIM 300 KIT Power supply board not working
- LCD LIGHT NOT WORK
- eXtreme Burner problem burning bootloader to atMega128 location issue.
- SIM300 interfacing with ATmega32 (Recieve SMS)
- problem with IR remote interfacing
- Compatibility of xboard 2 with rs-232 to serial converter
- problem in motor test in xboard2
- No output from the motor terminals in xboard v2.0
- 4 WIRE RESISTIVE TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACING WITH ATMEGA32
- Another LCD lib
Latest On AVR TutorialsBy Avinash - May 24 2013 11:10 AM
The first step in getting started with microcontrollers is to ...By Avinash - October 31 2012 03:55 PM
Just what is a microcontroller? To ...By Avinash - October 20 2012 12:07 PM
If you have played games on console you must be ...
Latest On Microchip PIC TutorialsBy Avinash - October 12 2012 12:43 PM
This article discuss how you can detect the entry of ...By Avinash - June 10 2011 07:26 PM
In the last tutorial we learn about the multiplexing technique ...By Avinash - May 31 2011 12:11 PM
Latest On AVR ProjectsBy Avinash - April 7 2013 01:14 PM
Temperature monitoring have wide application in daily life. In modern ...By Avinash - September 4 2012 05:56 PM
Detecting colour of an object can be an interesting and ...
- Getting Started with AVR Microcontrollers
- Remote Temperature Monitoring using GSM – AVR Project
- Introduction to AVR Microcontrollers
- AVR UBRR Calculator for Android
- Interfacing Analog Joystick with AVR ATmega32
- Door Entry Detection for MCU Based Designs
- Interfacing TCS3200 Colour Sensor with AVR ATmega32
- SMS Based Voting System – AVR GSM Project
- Sending an Receiving SMS using SIM300 GSM Module
- GSM Module SIM300 Interface with AVR Amega32
Hot TopicsGUI Software for USBasp based USB AVR Programmers.345 comments receivedUsing LCD Module with AVRs284 comments receivedWelcome269 comments receivedProgramming in C - Tips for Embedded Development.145 comments receivedUsing the Analog To Digital Converter.132 comments received
Recent Commentst kalyan Says: i like to make this ir remote what is the number o...Avinash Says: @Ahmed, You are most welcome ! :-)...Binesh Ellupurayil Balachandran Says: Contact with more details o fyour requirement to b...
- t kalyan: i like to make this ir remote what is the number of the ir receiver can i use tsop 1738 ir receiver pls help
- Avinash: @Ahmed, You are most welcome !
- Shash: sir can i use same code for atmega16 too..? can you give me its schematic plz
- Ahmed: greetings from Egypt I would like to thank “Extreme Electronics” team for these valuable and...
- Binesh Ellupurayil Balachandran: Contact with more details o fyour requirement to email@example.com. I can help you
Find Us on Facebook !